CANADA'S WONDERLAND FAQ's:
What is included with the packages?
- Wonderland 1 Night Package -- One night accommodation in a Traditional Room (two double beds or one king), Option of 2 Full Breakfasts or 4 Continental Breakfasts (both are buffet style), Two Adult Tickets: General Admission (all-day passes) to Wonderland
- Wonderland 2 Night Package **NEW** -- Two night accommodation in a Traditional Room (two double beds or one king), 2 Adult Tickets (Pay Once Visit Twice , all-day passes) to Wonderland, Option of 2 Full Breakfasts or 4 Continental Breakfasts (both are buffet style) each per day. Pay Once – Visit Twice tickets are valid for two visits by the same person
- What kind of breakfast is included?
- Option of 2 Full Breakfasts or 4 Continental Breakfasts (both are buffet style).
- Continental breakfasts: Danish, muffins, croissants, coffee, tea, and juice
- Full breakfasts: Fresh fruits, a variety of cereals, muffins, croissants, breads, yogurt, bagels, eggs, bacon, sausages, breakfast potatoes, coffee, tea, and juice
- How much is it to purchase additional Continental Breakfasts/ Full Breakfasts? And do children receive a discounted rate?
- Children under the age of two, eat for free. Otherwise the hotel offers a special discount rate for children 3+ years and adults with Wonderland. The additional continental breakfast is $8.00 inclusive per person per day. The additional full breakfast is $10 inclusive per person per day. To avail the special rates, guest will need to pre-order their breakfast at either the time of reservation or 48 hours prior to day of arrival; otherwise the regular restaurant prices will be charged.
- Is there an additional cost for more than two adults staying in the room when purchasing the package?
- The hotel will waive the regular $15 per extra adult charge for those guests reserving under the Wonderland package.
- Does the Room Only rate include breakfast?
- The Room Only rate is offered to guests who have purchased their tickets off-site from the hotel and are looking to stay overnight, this includes season pass holders. Although, breakfast is not included in the rate it may be purchased for $20 inclusive for 2 full breakfasts. Proof of purchase of Wonderland tickets/seasons pass required at time of check in.
- Can I have the breakfast on any day during my stay?
- Breakfast coupons can be redeemed on any day during your stay at the hotel and may be consumed at our Crave Restaurant. Breakfast is served between 6:30 am -10:30 am.
- If I am staying for 2+ nights. Can I repeat the 1 night package and get 2 more tickets per night?
- Absolutely, guests can take this option and you will receive all the Wonderland tickets at time of check-in. Also new this year, guests can pre-order extra tickets and add them onto the package night. For those guests staying multiple days, the hotel also offers special extra night discount rates which you can add additional 2 full breakfasts for $20 inclusive.
- Can I use all my tickets on the same day? Is there a date restriction on the tickets?
- With package 1; they are general admission tickets which are valid on any day at the park and you are able to use all the tickets on the same day. The 2-day package tickets can only be used by the ticket holder on 2 separate days. These tickets can’t be transferred to another adult.
- Do you have additional passes for sale at the hotel?
- To save you time and money, your BEST DEAL at our hotel would be to pre-order directly with our reservations department at the toll free #1-800-668-0101. Tickets will also be available online at our Link @ Sheraton, via a special link given out by the hotel. Please note that Wonderland will charge a $5.00 processing fee per order and tickets must be used within 3 days of purchase. Should you require any additional tickets, please contact the hotel prior to 48 hours prior to arrival to pre-order and avail the discounted price.
- Who can purchase the junior or senior Wonderland ticket?
- Juniors – 3 years of age or under 48” (4 feet)
- Seniors – 60 years of age or older
- Do you have 2-day passes?
- YES, new for 2012, our hotel offers guests a “Pay Once Visit Twice” adult ticket starting from $56.00 inclusive which allows two different visits by the same person
- Do you sell ground admission passes (no rides, just gate entry)?
- The passes provided through the hotel are one day General Admission passes only. Please visit the www.canadaswonderland.com for more information regarding ground admission.
- I'm not a guest of the hotel. Can I walk in to buy tickets to Wonderland from the hotel? Can I buy them from you online?
- Wonderland tickets may be purchased online at our Link @ Sheraton. Internet access at our Link @ Sheraton is complimentary for registered guests. Additional charges may apply for non-resident guests.
- Do our tickets get mailed to us?
- Wonderland tickets are only available for pick up at the hotel. They are presented to the guest at check-in or prior to check-in (full payment required).
- Can we pick up tickets at the hotel in the morning and check in at night time?
- Absolutely! Full payment for package is required at the time you pick up your tickets. You can also leave your luggage at the hotel rather than bringing it with you to the Park.
- Is buffet lunch available with the hotel-issued wonderland tickets?
- The General-Admission passes provided through the hotel are either one day or two day passes only. Please visit www.canadaswonderland.com for more information regarding tickets that include the buffet lunch.
- I’m travelling with my spouse and 2 children. Do you have packages that include children’s tickets?
- Our packages include either two one- day or two-day adult passes; however new for 2012, guests now have an opportunity to pre-order extra tickets at the time you reserve your package. We also sell extra tickets on property at the “Link @ Sheraton”. Please pre-order your tickets today through our reservation department at toll free # 1-800-668-0101.
- If we have a Season’s pass, can we qualify for the room only rate?
- Yes, you can show your season passes at check-in to secure the room only rate.
- How far are you from Wonderland? We are approximately 15 to 20 minutes drive away from Canada’s Wonderland, depending on traffic.
- If I only need the package for the first night, how much is it for the second night? The hotel offers special discounted rate for your remaining nights starting as low as $129 per night plus taxes and fees at the Sheraton. Guests also have an option to purchase 2 Full buffet breakfasts for $20 inclusive per night. Book today to secure the lowest discount!
- Can I get a CAA/AAA discount on the package? Our packages are not applicable to any further discounts.
- Rain delay tickets, can they be refunded? Wonderland does not have a bad weather policy, nor do they offer refunds.
- Can our passes be upgraded to have buffet lunch at the park? The hotel passes do not qualify for upgrades.
- Can our passes be upgraded to the 2-day pass in case guest changes their mind? Our hotel does require 48 hours prior to modify the reservation to be able to have your tickets prepared for your arrival.
- Can our passes be upgraded to the new “Fast Lane” speed pass? Guests can purchase The Fast Lane wrist band passes once they arrive at Wonderland. A separate Admission Ticket is required. http://www.canadaswonderland.com/what-s-new/new-fast-lane
- What is Wonderland’s Pet policy? Please visit the www.canadaswonderland.com for more information regarding their Pet policy.
- What are Wonderland’s hours of operation? Please visit http://www.canadaswonderland.com/hours-directions/canada-s-wonderland to view their hours of operation.
How do I contact Wonderland? The Wonderland website is http://www.canadaswonderland.com/contact-us Their contact number for guest inquiries is (905) 832-8131
How do I get to Wonderland by public transit? How much would it cost? Please visit the either the following websites in regards to more information for costs and service routes. Toronto Transit Committee: www.city.toronto.on.ca/ttc or York Region Transit: www.yorkregiontransit.com
How much would it cost to get there by Taxi service? Approximately $40.00 (prices may vary per taxi company)
Can we enter Splash Works with your hotel-issued tickets? The tickets issued by the hotel are general admission tickets and can be used to enter Splash Works when the water-park is open
Can our passes be upgraded to include “Dinosaurs Alive!”? Guests can purchase “Dinosaurs Alive!” tickets once they arrive at Wonderland. A separate Admission Ticket is required. http://dinosaursalive.canadaswonderland.com/
- Do you have a shuttle to Wonderland? The hotel does not offer a shuttle to Wonderland. Either personal or public transportation is recommended.
- How much is parking at Wonderland? As per their website, “Parking for autos and vans costs $12.00 per vehicle. Parking for RVs and campers is $15. Disabled parking is available.” Please visit the www.canadaswonderland.com for more information regarding parking.
- How much are roll-away beds/cribs? Roll-away/cots can be rented from the hotel for $25 per night. They are equivalent to the size of a single bed. Cribs are available at no additional charge.
- What is a Corporate Jacuzzi Suite and how much does it cost with the package? A Corporate Jacuzzi Suite is larger than our traditional rooms and has a separate living area divided by French doors. It features one bed and also has a sofa bed (equivalent to a double sized bed), 2 TV’s and a microwave. Guests can upgrade to our Corporate Jacuzzi Suite for an additional $25 per night.
- How many people can your rooms sleep? Fire regulations allow a maximum of 5 people per room.
- How far are you from the Toronto Pearson International Airport? We are approximately 30+ minutes drive away from Toronto Pearson International Airport, depending on traffic.
- How far are you from Downtown Toronto? We are approximately 25+ minutes drive away from Downtown Toronto, depending on traffic.
- Do you have a swimming pool onsite? Our hotel has two indoor pools and one outdoor salt-water pool.
- What is your cancellation policy? Our hotel cancellation policy is 24 hours, giving you until the day prior to arrival by 4pm to cancel your booking without penalty.
- Do you have a shuttle from the Airport? The hotel does not offer a shuttle to Pearson Airport. Either personal or public transportation is recommended.
- Your address on your website isn’t being recognized by my GPS system. How do I find your hotel? Try using “600 HWY-7 E” instead of “highway 7”. Some GPS systems do not accept our mailing address for directions. Please try 9005 Leslie St, Richmond Hill, ON, L3R 0G2 as an alternative.
- How much is parking at the hotel? Parking for our hotel guests is complimentary.
- What is your pet policy? The Sheraton accepts pets under 40 pounds and will be subject to a one time pet cleaning fee of $100 plus taxes and fees. Guests are required to sign a pet policy waiver at check-in.
- Do you have fridges and microwaves? All rooms at the Sheraton are equipped with mini bar fridges. Our suites are equipped with a microwave as well.
- Do you have family suites/2 bedroom suites? The hotel features one bedroom suites.