Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Suites
9005 Leslie Street, Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 1B2, Canada
Phone: (905) 881-2121
3.5/5 (224 reviews)
Our Richmond Hill hotel is a pleasant retreat outside Downtown Toronto.
As a CAA/AAA four-diamond award-winning hotel, the newly renovated Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Suites has one of the largest convention centres in Toronto and takes pride in delivering a memorable experience. Enjoy complimentary high-speed internet access in all guestrooms and suites.
When you reserve a Sheraton Club room, you'll experience an elevated stay with access to the exclusive Club Lounge and enjoy complimentary breakfast, all-day snacks and evening hors d'oeuvres. All guests will also enjoy Starbucks in-room coffee, spacious work areas, new 37" LCD flat screen TV's and refrigerators for added convenience.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Upgrade To Sheraton Club
Enjoy the following exclusive benefits when you book a Sheraton Club Room:
- Complimentary breakfast, plus all-day snacks and beverages.
- Free WiFi in Club rooms and lounge
- Personalized service from our Club Manager.
2X STARPOINTS ON FIRST 3 STAYS, PLUS MORE
Register for SPG® Double Take by March 15, 2017 and your stays through April 15, 2017 will earn double Starpoints, then thousands more:
- Double Starpoints® on your first three stays
- Even more Starpoints starting on your 4th stay. Register now to reveal your invitation-only SPG Double Take bonus offer.
Book your winter getaway now and make every day more rewarding with extra Starpoints.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
- Check-in time: 3 PM
- Check-out time: 12 PM
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- Complimentary self parking
- SPG Category 2
- Sheraton Fitness Center
- Business center
- Sheraton Club
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Parkway Health & Racquet Club
- Caesar Spa
Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Suites is located near David Dunlap Observatory, Canada's Wonderland and many other local attractions.
- Canada's Wonderland
- Canada's Wonderland
- David Dunlap Observatory
- Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts
- Richmond Hill Golf Course
- Treetop Trekking Stouffville
- Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre
- Wilcox Lake
How To Get Here
Satisfy all your dining needs in one of our many dining options
Sheraton Parkway's dining options allow you to grab your morning coffee, sit down for a relaxing meal or order room service in the comfort of your hotel room.
- Crave Restaurant
- Spirits Bar & Lounge
Hours Of Operation
Richmond Hill's top meeting venue
Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Suites is a welcoming place to host your next meeting or special event.
- 30,000 sq. ft. of meeting space
- 35 meeting rooms
- Flexible meeting space for meetings big or small
- Private board room options
- Within walking distance of over 30 restaurants